Central Cardboard Container
This IBC Cardboard Central Container has the unique performance of conical container/tote, but with all the advantages of a Bag in Box packaging.
- Suitable for liquids, especially for high viscous products, content 950 Liter
- A conical bottom, with a centralized discharge 6″ valve
- Conical 25 degree bottom, product flows by gravity
- Up to 0% residual product
- No rental, return or pooling obligations of the packaging.
- No cleaning required.
- Dimensions: 114 X 114 X 95 cm excluding pallet
- Including a special CP8 pallet with a hole in the center. Dynamically loadable up to 1,250kg, and specially designed to protect the bottom valve.
- This IBC can be stacked 2 on 1 static, and 1 on 1 dynamic
- UV (light) protection of outer packaging.
- Delivered flat packed, so less storage space than conventional IBC containers.
- The inner bag (liner) is called a ‘Qube liner’, which unfolds completely on its own during filling. You do not have to pull the liner during filling to get 100% filled, which is the case with conventional liners.
- Liner (inner bag) made from food grade LDPE 2 x 120 microns.
- Filling opening is an industrial standard with a 3″ BSP filling cap, other sizes available on request.
- Bottom discharge with a reclosable 6″ valve
- Suitable for all types of liquids, except for liquids which require a UN cat. packaging (dangerous goods).
- Suitable and approved for foods. Food certificates and / or migration reports available on request
- Packaging can be easily collapsed after use. Empty containers take up little space after use.
- Easy to recycle. The different components (wood, cardboard, and plastic) are easy to separate
We also have 1000L Central Steel Container
There are no reviews yet.