This IBC Central (Intermediate Bulk Container) can be delivered either Flat-Packed or as Direct Use
This IBC Central has the unique performance of conical container/tote, but with all the advantages of a Bag in Box packaging. As:
- No air inside the IBC Central, the liner (inner bag) contains no air;
- No possibility of pollution
- No introduction of air during filling/emptying
- No foaming during filling
- No dehydration of the filled product on the top (skin formation)
- No cleaning required.
- UV (light) protection of outer packaging.
- High insulation properties of the cardboard compared to conventional IBC’s.
- Packaging can easily be collapsed after use. Empty containers take up little space after use.
- Easy to recycle. The different components (wood, cardboard, and plastic) are easy to separate.
In comparison with conventional foldable bag in box containers (Combo, Pallecon, etc) this package has some very important advantages.
- A conical bottom, with a centralized discharge. This enables exceptionally high yield/low product residuals after discharge.
- No rental, return or pooling obligations of the packaging.
- It can be delivered for Direct-Use, with the liner already placed in the IBC. With this you can immediately start filling your product.
- You have no stock of various packaging materials with mostly different SKU’s. You order 10 IBC’s, you get 10 IBC’s either Flat-Packed or as Direct-Use.
Some short features of this IBC in a row:
- Content 950L.
- Central discharge position of the 6 inch valve.
- Conical 25 degree bottom.
- Suitable for all types of liquids, except for liquids which require a UN cat. packaging (dangerous goods).
- Suitable and approved for foods. Food certificates and/or migration reports available on request.
- Dimensions 114x114x95 cm as Direct-Use (LxWxH excl. pallet).
- Filling opening is an industrial standard with a ‘3 inch BSP thread’.
- Empty opening is a reclosable 6 inch valve.
- Pallet is a CP8 (114x114cm) pallet, dynamically loadable up to 1,250kg, and specially designed to protect the bottom valve.
- Liner (inner bag) made from food grade LDPE 2 x 120 microns.
- Complete Direct-Use packaging is sealed for use, so that you or your customer are always ensured of a new, unused package.
- The Direct-Use IBC is attached to the pallet with premium strapping material (composite band) for optimum security.
- This IBC can be stacked 2 on 1 static, and 1 on 1 dynamic.