Central Steel Container
This Central Steel container has the performance of a conical container, with the benefit of being collapsible.
The container can be supplied with several configurations with fitment ranges between 1” and 6” and volume between 1.000 and 1.800 liters.
The advantages of the CENTRAL STEEL are:
- No air inside the IBC, the liner (inner bag) contains no air;
- No possibility of pollution
- No introduction of air during filling/emptying
- No foaming during filling
- No dehydration of the filled product on the top (skin formation)
- No cleaning required.
- UV (light) protection of outer packaging.
- Packaging can easily be collapsed after use. Empty containers take up little space after use.
- Easy to recycle. The different components (steel and plastic) are easy to seperate.
- A conical bottom, with a centralised discharge. This enables exceptionally high yield/low product residuals after discharge.
Some short features of this IBC in a row:
- Contents 1.000 – 1.800L.
- Central filling position of the filling cap, available in 1”, 2”, 3” and 6”.
- Central discharge position of the valve, available in 2”, 3” and 6”.
- Conical 45 degree bottom.
- Tare weight is 78 kg.
- Suitable for all types of liquids, except for liquids which require a UN cat. packaging (dangerous goods).
- Suitable and approved for foods. Food certificates and/or migration reports available on request.
- Dimensions 118,6 x 118,6 x 138 cm as Direct-Use (LxWxH excl. discharge construction).
- Liner (inner bag) made from food grade LDPE 2 x 90 microns.
- This IBC can be stacked 2 on 1 when full for storage and 1 on 1 in transit.