Our cardboard containers range from 250L until 1000L. Below you can find our assortment and their specifications. If more info is required, please get in touch with our team of specialists.
An IBC container (Intermediate Bulk Container) is one of the newer forms of industrial packaging with the great advantage of more volume content on the same square meter.
Generally IBC containers are available in a 1.000 liter and 600 liter version. The 1000 liter version is the most used in the trade and IBCstore.com has a variety of different containers in stock with liners to serve your transportation and storage needs.
Efficient Cardboard IBC's
Due to the shape and size, the 1000 liter IBC container takes up as much space as 1 pallet with 4 pieces of 200 liter barrels but can contain up to 20% more liquid and our Cardboard IBC's don't need cleaning afterwards, you simply use them again of throw -environmental friendly- them away. Besides the efficiency you are much quicker since you only fill and realease one large container in stead of four barrels.
IBCs are often used to ship, handle, and/or store:
- Bulk chemicals including hazardous materials or dangerous goods
- Commodities and raw materials used in industrial production
- Liquid, granulated, and powdered food ingredients
- Food syrups, such as corn syrup, maple syrup or molasses
- Petrochemical products, such as oil, gas, solvents, detergents, or adhesives
- Rainwater when used for rooftop rainwater collection batch product, used IBCs are the basic building blocks for many home aquaponic systems
- Paints and industrial coatings
- Pharmaceutical compounds, ingredients, intermediates, batch products
- Healthcare related items, solid commodities, bio-waste, waste materials
- Vineyards, wine fermentation, spirits production
- Agriculture, nursery, greenhouse uses and chemicals
- Many water, waste water, process water applications across industry sectors, used by land owners to support firefighting activities