The risk of not getting your units back in a pooling system is increasing. This has massive consequences for your operations, and your supply chain might stop.
- Pooling systems are getting more expensive
- The risk of losing containers is increasing
- Your container inventory is running low
- Your supply chain is in the risk of stopping
Let’s help with your container inventory and keep your business going. Eliminate risk and continue with your operations.
Use one-way IBC containers to optimize your business:
The CargoCube container is a one-way cardboard container for liquids storage and transportation.
- Delivered from stock
- 100% separable and 100% recyclable
- On-site disposal of the container – no pooling system required
- No need of investment or CAPEX procedures
The COVID-19 virus is spreading rapidly, and actions can be made to minimize the loss of global suppliers and manufactures operations. Transporting liquids/raw materials to end-customers and corporate production in affected COVID-19 areas is getting limited. Therefore we feel the need to highlight that our cardboard liquid bulk packages are ideal to continue and safeguard daily operations, even aseptic, in this time of emergency.
Our durable & sustainable cardboard containers can be used for emergency storage, incidental/unplanned shipments, or any other rapid expansion of liquids/raw material handling capacity, without any investment or CAPEX procedures.
The threat of closing production facilities in COVID-19 affected areas is increasing, and with a one-trip intermediate bulk packaging as opposed to pooled containers, it is possible to make internal shipments in order to secure the local operations in affected areas.
- Liquid bulk packaging are an ideal solution to continue and safeguard daily operations, even aseptic, in these times.
- A liquid bulk packaging system can be deployed rapidly without any investment or CAPEX procedures.
- Liquid bulk packaging makes it possible to make internal shipments to COVID-19 affected areas to secure the local operations.
- Liquid bulk packaging is a flexible storage system, which can be used for emergency storage, incidental/unplanned shipments, or any other rapid expansion of liquids/raw material handling capacity.